Bluenote World AG, established in Zug, Switzerland, (we, us or the Company) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy together with any documents relating to the sale of our Bluenote tokens (BT) and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This includes any personal information that you give us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contribute to our Token Sale (as defined in the terms of our Token Sale) and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, financial information, personal description and photograph, crypto-wallets addresses and any other personal data provided to us.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), methods used to browse away from the page and any information of yours related to contact our customer service team (e.g. phone number).
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from public domain, third parties or other websites we operate or the other services we provide. Third parties we work with include: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies).
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Preferences, features, and services – cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you and (depending on the types of information we receive) use it as described above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which also means our subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
- Fraud and crime prevention agencies for the purpose of assessing the risk of crime, fraud and money laundering and this is a condition of us entering into any contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- As required by law.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Fabric Token Sale Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection money laundering prevention and credit risk reduction.
- To ensure that we can successfully seek to complete our Token Sale and to meet our legal and contractual obligations to you related to the Token Sale.
- To avoid crime, money laundering and the risk of fraud.
- To ensure that we have relevant information on persons wishing to contribute to our Token Sale.
- To ensure that the underlying network that will be developed pursuant to the Token Sale and/ or on which the Tokens are intended to be usable has sufficient and relevant information in order to support you and your use of the Tokens.
- In order to provide relevant information to regulators, government agencies and banks that may request information on the Token Sale.