In this week’s Top 5 articles we are taking a closer look on the differences between the private and the public blockchain and why blockchain is called the “truth machine”. We also take a closer look into the smart city market and why clean energy and efficient data use is advantageous for everybody.
1. The differences of the private and public blockchain explained by Amber Baldet
In this article, JP Morgan’s blockchain lead, Amber Baldet, gives an interesting take on private and public blockchains, and on what enterprises look for when utilising the blockchain.
2. An explanation of why the blockchain is also called the “truth machine”
The blockchain enables data processing and transparency in ways never seen before. Bluenote’s Protocol facilitates simple data sharing and building analysis for users, to bringing back the truth in the real estate data collection.
3. Smart building is leading the push of growth for the connected/smart industries market
There is a need for utility and real estate proficiencies through smarter use of data. Bluenote’s Protocol is leading the way in this field and utilising the blockchain for more data efficiency and transparency.
4. Smart city industry profits and growth forecast to 2022
The Smart City Market is growing due to technology adaption for improving lifestyle, and rise in automation among others. Bluenote is tirelessly working on building the blockchain to sustain this industry forecast.
5. There is not only environmental advantage of clean energy. But also, more productivity for the people!
Clean energy and efficient buildings are crucial for our green future, but that they are also enhancing our productivity is just the more of a reason to adapt the bluenote protocol.
Also check out one of Bluenote's best read articles: